Crypto Talk

TSS Ed

So as i see this being a huge topic at the moment, lets talk about how shit scared we all our from our investments. So my investment is not huge compared to many im 25k in with a 40% loss to date. I have thought about cashing in my losses and every time it starts to rise. I check back again later and its dived again. Im in it for the long run and either it will crash to nothing or the promised peak they keep mentioning will finally happen again. What are you guys doing.

• TSS Ed featured and unfeatured this topic

wow you think 25k is not huge.. I consider my £100 to be huge and sadly it was lost within
24 hours. Invested on a coin called SafeElon after they said I won 1 ETH on their giveaway. 
So invested on some SafeElon but I never for that 1 ETH. Price nosedived. Always promises 
that we are going to the moon, more like we are going nowhere.

The people in the project promised we are getting big  influencers and even talk of Floyd Mayweather promoting
us. In the end, no sod came and all the big holders sold their stock and price is just dead. 

Just be careful especially with new coins out there. Anyone can set this up and there is nothing 
anyone can do especially like mine, where it was simply fraud. They were going to 
give 1000 Teslas.. They showed one "winner" driving her new car.. turned out she was 
test driving the car and she did not get the car. 🤢

Do your research. Also be aware, banks and other financial institutions are against 
Crypto as it threatens them so actively put pressure on Governments to stop its growth. 
Good luck with your investments. I will add afew more to my investment but like Slots, 
treat it as a surprise when it pays out. 

Edited by shabbir_d

It is huge but many more invested a lot more mate. I keep watching updates saying it will not drop any more it’s on the way up next then yet again it takes another dive. I wonder if this is the end for crypto. Ethereum is changing saving so much energy so this may make it rocket. It seems like they are trying to shake off the small investors so they can profit gain for the bigger people. Keep the richer rich and the poorer poor 

18 hours ago, TSS Ed said:

It is huge but many more invested a lot more mate. I keep watching updates saying it will not drop any more it’s on the way up next then yet again it takes another dive. I wonder if this is the end for crypto. Ethereum is changing saving so much energy so this may make it rocket. It seems like they are trying to shake off the small investors so they can profit gain for the bigger people. Keep the richer rich and the poorer poor 

Yes usually how it goes.. Wall street managed to shut down the Robinhood app just because for once
the small investors got an edge. Yes, many people have invested so much and lost. I would have never invested
invested on that coin if it was not for winning the giveaway which I never got. grrrrrrrrr

Just be careful mate as it can turn against you so quickly when everyone dumps. 

• 2 weeks later...