Bigger Bass Bonanza a flop ?

Wiggyarc8

Afternoon all hope everyone is well

As many know the new game Bigger Bass Bonanza has just been released and I have seen a few people give it a go but yet again once in the bonus it seems to do very little and again once the x2 level is reached the fisherman disappears… I know there is a new fishing hook feature in the game that gives more chance of a win and a 4000 x fish hiding somewhere but still to me it looks like it’s going to be a bonus with very little chance of big pays and even the bass game looked dead ! What’s people’s thoughts ?

Just seems to me the main idea is to tart up an existing game, add a very rare feature to it and BOOM, you have a new slot. Ala jammin' jars 2. 

I know where so much has been done slot wise with variety there isn't much to look for in originality but still annoying to see the same crap pumped out again and again. 

• Like 1

If I’m honest I’m abit annoyed with prag as of late. They made this look like they was taking a big step forward with such a quick sequel but in fact all they done was make the slot look like it has much more potential and upgrade the graphics. Reskin after reskins 

• Like 1