Giveaway Updates and streaming

TSS Ed

Hi Everyone i will be streaming only on YouTube from now on, i get the channel is not busy like my twitch channel. I want to try and grow this channel and get a bigger viewer base in the end. I am going to start doing a lot more offline content and try to push out the odd stream. I was considering lately doing this full time, but i think for now ill keep going how i am. As for the giveaways there are 4 running at the moment and i appreciate the people who are supporting us with them. Atm there is £1050 up for grabs as well as merch giveaways and Amazon vouchers we throw at the viewers for fun. This comes at a huge expense,as i fund all of this from my personal bank. All our giveaways are free to enter including the Xmas one. Not many other sites do giveaways anymore and some of them earn 5 figure sums out of the viewers. Once these giveaways have finished i will be Stopping any further giveaways as i feel like they are a waste of time and effort for us. Last month i had 11 entries costing me around £600. The forum has started getting busy thanks to our mods and also a few regular visitors. The site its self does very well on traffic but no one talks. That is another yearly expense of £800 just to allow people to chat. Im not looking to remove then forum at this moment but i may consider this in future. I am lining up some very exciting slot battles with some streamers which i hope you will all enjoy.

• Like 1

I totally understand all this mate and I think it’s amazingly gd of you with all you have given away to people already. But your right you can’t keep give give give the way you are when you get nothing bk in return and really are the only one who does giveaways to this massive degree yet it seems some people only pop on here to enter the giveaways and for me that is not fair at all. You a mate and I will support you in anyway I can and I want nothing in return except being part of the community and watching the enjoyable streams . I’m sorry you don’t get the support you deserve after you have done so so much especially with the verification process you set up . Keep going bro 

• Like 1