Mental Let down or not!!!

TSS Ed

Mental   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Like Mental

• Yes
    • No

So Mental is now out, Lets have a flash back at our first look review!!

No Limit City’s brand new and upcoming slot is looking more darker than ever this time the slot is themed around a mental patient. No limit city have gone all out on this slot with a eye watering 66666x max win. All the sixes representing true evil. The slot has 3 different types of freespins, Lobotomy Freespins, Autopsy Freespins and of course Mental Freespins. Autopsy and Labotomy freespins can be upgraded to the Mental freespins. The mental freespins are truly insane, everything just goes Mental. Spider symbols are sticky and Dead Multiplier never decrease. This slot will be released on August the 16th. The max stake on this slot is a eye watering 70 euros a spin. Once the max payout of 66666x your stake has been reached that game round will end. Max payout is on average 1 in 17 million spins compared to san quentins 1 in 10 billion. If you are in a country where you can buy the freespins you can buy this from as little as 80x times your stake up to 1000x times your bet stake.  We are sure this slot is going to be a huge favorite for the No Limit Fans, and  im sure it wont be long till we see someone have the max win.

Well as we all know the max win was won within a few hours. But yet again not from inside the UK but why? Yet again we cant buy the bonus. So us in the UK are sat in a very dark room rocking back and forwards feeling like we are in mental institute pumping all our hard earned funds into a mechanical machine that has had it RTP manipulated by countries that can bonus buy. Any way carrying on with our flash back to this review. Is it a huge favourite after all the hype i feel it falls miles behind san q. Mental does drive you mental as all the symbols are the same colour and making it near impossible to really see what you have landed. Its confusing layout and payouts has left us all wanting some sort of medical attention. Streamers based inside the UK like the main man Rolla attempted this slot and is turned out to be the most boring un entertaining moment of his slot portfolio, not just for the viewers but him self as well. The game just does nothing for us in the UK. I feel it wont be too long before many more players join unregulated sites to get a better chance and more enjoyment out of the slots.

Leave a comment below telling us what you think of Mental!

mental-768x506.png

• Like 1

• TSS Ed featured this topic

I think mental slot is so much like san Quentin, fire in the hole and x hoarders slots unless you can buy the slots you have no chance of winning big in the uk . The uk gambling commission are doing over the uk player more and more and even removing the auto spins has taken all the enjoyment out of playing slots and all slot play seems dead nowadays . No wonder so many streamers have up and moved to places like Ireland .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wiggyarc8 said:

I think mental slot is so much like san Quentin, fire in the hole and x hoarders slots unless you can buy the slots you have no chance of winning big in the uk . The uk gambling commission are doing over the uk player more and more and even removing the auto spins has taken all the enjoyment out of playing slots and all slot play seems dead nowadays . No wonder so many streamers have up and moved to places like Ireland .

I agree mate but even the gameplay on mental is not enjoyable it’s to plain looking and pretty boring 

While I like NLC as a whole, and I like what they do, it really seems like all of there slots are just reskins of the last on they brought out. Don't get me wrong, it works for every other slot maker and I guess it's easier to pump out something if you already have the template there but other than the look it doesn't seem to play too much different to quentin or horders in my mind 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aaron said:

While I like NLC as a whole, and I like what they do, it really seems like all of there slots are just reskins of the last on they brought out. Don't get me wrong, it works for every other slot maker and I guess it's easier to pump out something if you already have the template there but other than the look it doesn't seem to play too much different to quentin or horders in my mind 

I agree mate but the Characteristics of this slot seem poor. It almost seems like they have toned the graphics down a lot at the last minute. I heard some snowflakes moaned about it prior to the release how ever true that is. For a mental patient themed slot it’s seemed to lose its way. I know they have a new slot out in the next week called Dass Boot that is set in world war 2 this slot looks more entertaining bringing back the xBombs from fire in the hole. Let’s hope that tickles are fancy a little bit more 

• Like 1

Not a big fan for it from what I have seen. People want to have fun and play slots. Not read an 
encyclopaedia just to find what is happening. I love No Limit slots as they are unique but don't make it too complicated. 
This slot reminds me of Elks Nitropolis just so much going on. Even a dead spin in the bonus will take ages to complete. 
I can see casual players giving this a miss but that potential win cannot be ignored. And one thing we know with no limit slots, 
they actually happen unlike Pragmatics Peking luck with a  max potential of 118,000x. You are lucky to get 100x in that slot. 

Someone will get a huge win on Mental and we all will be playing it. 

It would be great to have bonus buys but I can why that was introduced. It is so easy to chase losses with bonus buys. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

29 minutes ago, shabbir_d said:

Not a big fan for it from what I have seen. People want to have fun and play slots. Not read an 
encyclopaedia just to find what is happening. I love No Limit slots as they are unique but don't make it too complicated. 
This slot reminds me of Elks Nitropolis just so much going on. Even a dead spin in the bonus will take ages to complete. 
I can see casual players giving this a miss but that potential win cannot be ignored. And one thing we know with no limit slots, 
they actually happen unlike Pragmatics Peking luck with a  max potential of 118,000x. You are lucky to get 100x in that slot. 

Someone will get a huge win on Mental and we all will be playing it. 

It would be great to have bonus buys but I can why that was introduced. It is so easy to chase losses with bonus buys. 

That’s true but not having the bonus buy feature just seems like now we are topping up the slots and recovering the rtp for players outside the UK if they was going to ban bonus buys it should of been done across the whole circuit that way it keeps it fair. But I agree I have started reading that encyclopaedia but I got lost and confused a quarter of the way through it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

i'm guessing the 'x99999' in the picture isn't displaying the potential max win as you said its 66666x?? @TSS Ed

Exactly mate 66666 this thumbnail was taking back before it was delayed, I heard it was paying to often. Another reason that makes me wonder if something happened and the slot got rushed. Hense a confusing boring addition to the No Limit brand 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TSS Ed said:

That’s true but not having the bonus buy feature just seems like now we are topping up the slots and recovering the rtp for players outside the UK if they was going to ban bonus buys it should of been done across the whole circuit that way it keeps it fair. But I agree I have started reading that encyclopaedia but I got lost and confused a quarter of the way through it.

Good point. It does seem that way seeing how many UK based people are losing money and there is no guarantee of a bonus
for us. Sadly, govenrments will never be united to bring law across europe. I will just wait for streamers to play it and tell me what is required lol. 
It will be a while before I play it as rather lose money on slots I understand.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

3 hours ago, shabbir_d said:

Good point. It does seem that way seeing how many UK based people are losing money and there is no guarantee of a bonus
for us. Sadly, govenrments will never be united to bring law across europe. I will just wait for streamers to play it and tell me what is required lol. 
It will be a while before I play it as rather lose money on slots I understand.

I agree buddy did u watch rolla attempting it, it was just shocking he even stopped the stream just to start again so it saved as a video to show people how bad it was in UK 

15 hours ago, TSS Ed said:

I agree buddy did u watch rolla attempting it, it was just shocking he even stopped the stream just to start again so it saved as a video to show people how bad it was in UK 

No sadly don't check youtube so miss all the live streams. Grrrrrrrr with UK regulations as we lost Chipmonkz and Hideous again from Twitch. 
My own experience is mostly losses so been taking 30 day cool off periods. I did deposit yesterday and bye bye £110 but mainly on 
grinding slot so a chance of epicness when they finally pop. 

16 minutes ago, shabbir_d said:

No sadly don't check youtube so miss all the live streams. Grrrrrrrr with UK regulations as we lost Chipmonkz and Hideous again from Twitch. 
My own experience is mostly losses so been taking 30 day cool off periods. I did deposit yesterday and bye bye £110 but mainly on 
grinding slot so a chance of epicness when they finally pop. 

I know the feeling but i do think the streamers in question will be back on twitch soon. I will start a blog on the forum discussion twitch streaming and explain what is going on.